• Responsible for SAP transactions, pulling inventory kits for production, and maintaining warehouse inventory.
• Assist Materials Tech II as directed.
• Receive materials per PO from packing lists into the SAP system and verify for accuracy.
• Assist in improving inventory count accuracy by cycle counting and verifying transactions.
• Pull inventory kits for production and manage kit’s return to stock.
• Maintain the Bartector and Humitel database for the SMT line.
• Order and maintain all shipping materials and other MRO items to support production.
• Coordinate the transfer of parts to other Harman locations.
• Assist in annual Physical Inventory by directing counters and resolving discrepancies.
• Assist Technicians in Electronics or Acoustics as needed.
• Coordinate material disposition per ISO4001guidelines.
|• Knowledge of Personal Computers, Microsoft Outlook/Word/Excel
• High School Diploma or GED
• Forklift license or demonstrated proficiency
• 2 -5 years processing Shipping, Receiving and/or Inventory transactions in an ERP environment
• The employee must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.