Senior Business Analysts.
- Looking for expertise with BPR, business requirements, solicitation & solidification, RTM.
- Also interested in Business Analysts who have expertise in business analysis, requirements, RTM.
- Conduct Facilitated Workshops for requirements analysis.
- Create workflows using formal notation such as the Business Process Modeling
- Knowledge of formal requirements gathering methodologies.
- Develop Business Requirements - project initiation document, what the needed achievements will be, and the quality measures.
- Develop Functional requirements - describe what the system, process, or product/service must do to fulfill the business requirements.
- Develop User (stakeholder) requirements - are a very important part of the deliverables, the needs of the stakeholders will have to be correctly interpreted. This deliverable can also reflect how the product will be designed, developed, and define how test cases must be formulated.
- Develop Quality-of-service (non-functional) requirements - are requirements that do not perform a specific function for the business requirement but are needed to support the functionality. For example: performance, scalability, quality of service (QoS), security and usability.
- Develop Report Specifications - define the purpose of a report, its justification, attributes and columns, owners and runtime parameters.
- Developing Requirements Traceability Matrix - a cross matrix for recording the requirements through each stage of the requirements gathering process.
- Strong organization and writing skills. Experienced developing graphic representations of complex business processes.
- Years of Relevant Experience: 7+ years
- Preferred Education: 4-year college degree or equivalent and IIBA Certified Business Analyst Professional (CBAP) designation