We are actively seeking an Electronic Technician II.
- Understand and learn the complex interactions within electronics assembly through observation and hands-on experience in assisting other engineers within the AME Staff as requested by Director or Manager
- Wire assembly fixtures, test assembly fixtures, and document the IOs and wiring details.
- Maintain log of fixtures shipped from AME.
- Support Assembly equipment setup, SAP MES setup, functional test under AME engineer's direction
- Use machine tools and soldering equipment to build bench setup and harnesses, modify circuit boards, and assemble other electrical or electronic components, systems or equipment as appropriate
- Use office tools including, but not limited to, Microsoft Office to help administrative tasks as required
- Use scopes, analyzers, digital multi-meter and various electrical test equipment to perform different type of test and troubleshooting
- Develops work instructions and test procedures for pilot factory builds. Assist in preparation and testing for critical builds and development for AME.
- Knowledge and skills in computer hardware, electrical circuits, basic CAD.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Willingness to submit to a background screen and a drug test
- Willingness for overtime and weekend work, as needed
- The employee must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Understanding of electronics, and new technologies.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Conscientious worker with attention to detail
- Proactive in taking on new tasks to enhance learning
- Machining experience with electrical manufacturing background
- Associate's Degree or certification program requiring two years to complete.
- Prefer concentration to be in the area of electronics, electrical engineering technology, mechanical engineering or equivalent