We are actively seeking a Campus Recruiting Coordinator.
- Work with Recruiters to coordinate event logistics - including presentations, interviews, campus activities and events, conferences, etc.
- Assist in planning and executing campus and office interviews. This may include creating interview schedules and developing supporting materials, obtaining space, assisting candidates with travel, interviewer sign-up, greeting candidates, arranging catering, etc.
- Schedule candidate phone screens and meetings, as needed
- Utilize web-based applicant tracking system to maintain candidate data and reporting
- Manage the candidate expense reimbursement process for candidates
- Manage the distribution and collection of employment related materials such as Human Resources Forms, background check authorizations, etc..
- Serve as a point of contact for candidates and hiring managers, as necessary
- Perform other various administrative responsibilities related to campus recruiting
- Bachelor's degree required
- At least 1 year of prior recruiting experience, preferably in a similar role, or other professional services firm experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills
- Detail oriented with a focus on quality results/deliverables
- Outstanding client service focus
- Experience with data tracking and/or online applicant tracking systems
- Technical proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel and Power Point
- Ability to be self-guided and motivated, working to complete tasks thoroughly and requesting assistance, when necessary
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, high caliber and dynamic environment
- Ability to travel in order to assist with campus activities if needed
Job Type: Contract