We are seeking a Customer Service Administrator to add to our team. Primary responsibility is providing administrative support for a variety of procedural tasks involving customer orders, refunds, fraud review, spare parts ordering, fulfillment, etc.
• Process credit memos and refunds when appropriate
• Monitor and respond to customer contacts through all eCommerce platforms including eBay, Newegg, BazaarVoice and others.
• Generate and distribute daily reports
• Investigate order problems and resolve disputes
• Assisting with international orders
• Review accuracy of requests and ensures all necessary information is included and may route requests to the appropriate department.
• Identifies system and work processes improvements to enhance efficiency in processing administrative tasks.
• Able to navigate a wide working environment that consists of interacting with different departments.
• Maintain a positive attitude and work relationship with co-workers.
• Associate’s degree or at least 2 years of experience in process administration or a customer support/analyst role.
• Proficient at using Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
• Good verbal and written (typed) communication.
• Knowledge of SAP, Salesforce and eBay platforms a plus
• Capable of handling multiples projects / initiatives simultaneously and executing to completion