We are seeking a qualified individual to join our organization as a Department Manager. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in advance administrative role and familiar with the duties involved with assisting company Executives and Directors. Excellent organization and communication skills are a must.
• • 5+ years of related administrative experience.
• Experience with accounting, purchasing and financial software and related processes.
* * Preferences are for SAP/SRM purchasing software expertise.
• Experience with data processing and checking data accuracy.
• Experience working with executives.
• Experience using and maintain collaboration site, preference is for Confluence or SharePoint.
• Highly experienced in MS Office applications.
• Considerable knowledge of principles and practices of executive administration.
• Effective oral and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills.
• Technical aptitude with the ability to engage in a variety of project work.
• Ability to maintain official documents and records, recognizing confidentiality of sensitive information.
• Ability to expedite passports, visas, welcome letters and other international entry rules
* Must be able to lift heavy packages (up to 40 pounds) and comfortably walk long distances through a large building, throughout the day.