We are seeking an experienced human resources manager at our facility who is experienced and familiar with recruiting healthcare professionals.
The ideal candidate will develop and deploy HR best practices in various areas including onboarding, behavioral and peer interviewing, reducing turnover, etc.
The candidate must take a lead role in merger/acquisition of practice groups into the organization. The position involves independent program administration, problem-solving, and ability to exercise tact and influence.
* This position will serve Employee Relations
Qualifications / Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field strongly preferred; Masters in HR, Organization Development or related field preferred.
- Requires an understanding of health benefits and retirement programs; employment laws, employee relations and basic compensation.
- Requires ability to interpret and apply a variety of HR policies, procedures, laws, and regulations.
- Requires knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet applications.
- Requires ability to understand and utilize computerized record keeping databases.
- Requires a working knowledge of specialized terminology within the HR field.
- Requires ability to function with limited direction and meet assigned deadlines.
- Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Requires professional judgment and diplomacy in handling unexpected problems and frequent interruptions.
- Requires high level of attention to detail.
- Requires ability to remain flexible and handle multiple tasks.
- Requires ability to present to large audiences for training and orientation purposes.
Schedule - Full Time/Days
Location - Carmel, Indiana