The Electrical Engineering Tech will assist Engineers in their day to day tasks by creating, installing, and testing the electrical equipment needed to complete Automotive audio projects.
• Must be proficient in using electronics lab equipment including oscilloscopes, DMMs, power supplies, amp meters, and mechanical hand tools
• Familiarity with microphones, thermocouples, and accelerometers, Bluetooth, and digital logic systems is preferred
• Responsible for designing, testing, a fabricating electronics equipment
• These tasks include but are not limited to: reading electrical schematics, building wiring harnesses, assembling PCBs, taking electronic measurements in automotive systems, debugging and repairing electrical components.
• Will often assist engineers in instrumenting measurement hardware in a vehicle.
Required education and skills:
• Experience in designing and creating RLC circuits is most desirable.
• Specific experience in automotive electronic systems
• Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering Technology
• 3+ years of experience in electronics
- MUST BE A US CITIZEN OR RESIDENT
- No Sponsorship available at this time. EOE