We are actively seeking a skilled electronic technician to fill an opening in Novi, Mi.
The Technician 1 will able to set up and operate equipment to assemble, inspect, and rework prototype and service electronic products within the Pilot Factory.
Job duties will include repairing, testing and assembling electronic printed circuit boards (PCB's) using quality assurance measures and precise soldering skills. IPC 610 standard knowledge and ability preferred.
- Setup, load and replenish machine feeders for surface mount equipment
- Repair solder joints to IPC 610 standard
- Rework PCBA’s by adding, deleting or changing parts
- Setup and operate radial insertion machine
- Setup and operate wave soldering and Select soldering machines
- Setup and operate conformal coat/hot melt machine
- Operate router to remove PCBA from panel
- Repair or rework PCBA’s by soldering
- Provide support to Material Control Technician in picking and returning parts
* MUST BE A US CITIZEN
* Will need to pass a soldering test
* Will work days, but may get moved to 2nd or 3rd.
* High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 2+ years’ work experience in an electronics manufacturing environment
- The employee must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- High school or equivalent
- Soldering: 2 years minimum experience