We have an open availability for a qualified electronic technician in the Greater Metro Detroit Area.
* The effective candidate for this position will be able to perform and understand the following concepts.
• Be an accomplished Electronics Technician with incredible soldering aptitudes.Knowledge of IPC 610 standard preferred.
• Have strong PC and writing aptitudes and have the capacity to utilize MS OS & Office tools, and the Internet.
• Be an exceptionally energetic self-starter equipped for working freely or under supervision
• Be efficient and ready to engage and complete assigned tasks
• Have great communication skills
• Familiar with testing electronic test hardware
• Be experienced and ready to utilize hand instruments.
• Comprehend specialized drawings, datasheets, and composed work guidelines.
* 2 years education or work experience preparing and learning of fundamental hardware and\or electronic power assembly or repair are desirable.