Electrical Technician level I (IPC 610)
- Set up and operate equipment to assemble, inspect, and rework prototype and service electronic products
- Repair solder joints
- Setup and monitor solder paste screen printer.
- Interpret X-ray PCBA (printed circuit board assembly) inspection machine data.
- Assemble PCBA’s into radios or amplifiers.
- Repair or rework PCBAs by soldering.
- Knowledge of Personal Computers, Microsoft Outlook/Word/Excel
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2+ years work experience in an electronics manufacturing environment
- The employee must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be open to working 1st or 2nd shift.
Job Type: Contract
- High school or equivalent