. The Executive Assistant will provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, scheduling meetings, and representing upper management using discretion on their behalf.
- Arrange for domestic and international business and travel schedules for numerous employees including upper management, proactively coordinating the pre-planning of trips with various internal functions, while maintaining each individual’s personal agenda.
- Organize agendas and make arrangements for the Executive while managing, coordinating, and complementing senior management’s time and promoting the corporate image by representing the organization internally and externally.
- Maintain and update the tracking system or department related databases including financial documents.
- Ability to expedite passports, visas, welcome letters and other international entry rules for many sites.
- Prepare and compose basic correspondence, reports, and memorandums from instructions of the supervisor, using more advanced features in several computer programs such as word processing, spreadsheet, and graphic software.
- Budget responsibility for all costs associated with departmental supplies. Includes order preparation, tracking, and annual budgeting of costs.
- Prepare internal and external presentations through several refinement cycles into final document form for review by upper management, including board of directors.
- Submit expense reports on behalf of numerous staff members, approve and/or deny reports on behalf of supervisors, and have the ability to use discretion when approving or denying such reports.
- Knowledge of SAP and functions.
* * Familiarity of SAP and ability to create and route purchase requisitions and orders * *
* * Skills to modify SAP account profiles and create new user accounts. * *
• Exceptional customer service to both internal and external customers.
• Willingness to travel.
• Willingness to work in an office.
• Background investigation and drug screen.
MUST HAVE SKILLS
1) Experience booking international travel, experience supporting Visas and Passport renewals
2) Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
3) Experience supporting executives
** Prefer candidates who have worked in large, global organizations **
NO C2C, NO SPONSORSHIP, NO REMOTE, NO RELOCATION AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME.