Electrical Technician level I (IPC 610)
- Set up and operate equipment to assemble, inspect, and rework prototype and service electronic products
- Repair solder joints to IPC 610 standard.
- Setup and monitor solder paste screen printer.
- Interpret X-ray PCBA (printed circuit board assembly) inspection machine data.
- Assemble PCBA’s into radios or amplifiers.
- Repair or rework PCBA’s by soldering.
Required skills and certifications:
Soldering skills. (IPC 610)
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ work experience in the specified field.
- High school or equivalent
- Soldering: 5 years
- PCBA: 5 years