Manufacturing Technician IV (Pilot Plant Manager)
The technician IV coordinates prototype builds in the Pilot Factory while keeping an eye on design for manufacturability issues.
• Ability to troubleshoot equipment and process issues.
• Responsible for full support equipment on Pilot Factory Floor.
• Experience and programming knowledge of SMT and Electronics assembly equipment such as:
Skills Preferred Experience Required
*** Experience: 5+ years minimum related experience in the following
- MPM Screen Printer,
- Koh Young SPI,
- Fuji Pick and Place,
- Heller Reflow,
- Matrix X-ray,
- Soltec Select and Wave Solder,
- PVA Conformal Coat,
*** Associates Degree. „*
*** Will consider High School Diploma with proper experience of 5 -10 *years* in the specific professional field.
- Electronic Manufacturing / Engineering Support
- Electronic quality and troubleshooting
- Plant Manager / Program Manager / Project Manager / Program Lead
- Industrial machine maintenance and troubleshooting
- Programming knowledge of SMT and Electronics
- Computer diagnostics / Microsoft OS / Networking / Troubleshooting