Mechanical Design Engineer ( Resident )
CANDIDATES MUST BE US CITIZEN
NO SPONSORSHIP IS AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME
- Willingness to travel 10- 25% of the time. (Detroit Metro Area)
- 5+ Years’ exp. in OEM automotive (interior) product design (plastics, sheet metal, etc.)
- In-Depth understanding of the automotive product design (Interiors)
- Knowledge of the APQP and PPAP process.
- Experience using CATIA Design Tools
- Catia CAD design skills or equivalent in other CAD software
- Experience using PLM tools, especially TeamCenter
Preferred Working Knowledge:
- PMP (Project Management Professional)
- WERS (Ford Worldwide Engineering Release System)
- Six Sigma training 6.