Farmington Hills, MI
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or management
- 3+ years of related work experience, involving data collection, warranty reporting, technical assistance, service parts and claim processing.
- Build environment of trust, high performance and engagement by establishing clear goals and a commitment to feedback, development, and recognition
- Experience in -- electronic or electro-magnetical manufacturing environment
- Experience with -- design or manufacturing of electronic Infotainment systems
- Effectively plans and organizes projects impacting the work of others. Meet deadlines without disruption to daily operations. Easily adapts to change.
- Change Orientation: Champion a better, faster and simpler way of doing things
- Apply original thinking and continuous improvement to processes, products, systems or services and manage change to better serve customer needs
- Collaboration: Connect, engage and communicate with others
- Judgment: Make sound decisions
- Demonstrate critical thinking to take appropriate risk and make sound and timely decisions
- Take initiative to achieve superior, quality results against internal or external standards of excellence
- Willingness to travel 10% of the time.