Legal Billing Analyst / Administrator
- Legal billing experience in a corporate legal department (two to five years) preferred.
- Associates’ or Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred or commensurate work experience.
- Experience in matter management and electronic billing systems.
- Serengeti Tracker experience.
- Intermediate proficiency with MS Excel (charts, and formulas), MS Word and MS Outlook.
- Strong written and oral communication skills: customer service orientation.
- Must take initiative and be proactive in communicating promptly with the in-house client base, attorneys and staff regarding billing/invoice inquiries and issues as needed.
- Must be solution-focused with strong problem-solving abilities.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Demonstrated diligence, attention-to-detail and follow-through skills.
- Experience reviewing, exporting and reporting data from both matter management and SAP systems in Excel format preferred.
- Serengeti Systems / Legal Tracker experience is mandatory.