View all jobs
Nurse Anesthetist CRNASavannah, GA · Healthcare
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists.
- Under the therapeutic heading of an Anesthesiologist, creates anesthesia gets ready for patients and regulates anesthesia.
- Monitors patients' physiological condition while under anesthesia and starts remedial activities as important or as coordinated by the doctor.
- Performs pre-and post-agent assessments on relegated cases, and reports same in patient outlines and required records.
- Demonstrates quality patient care considering age, and specific patient needs through capable anesthesia practice.
- Gathers important supplies, medications, for every case, and tests equipment accordingly to verify satisfactory working conditions are in place and met.
- Audits patients' records to decide care plan to be performed and assess patient's medicinal status.
- Communicates analgesic arrangements with the anesthesiologist.
- Valid Registered nurse licence State of Georgia.
- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) in Georgia.
- Valid BLS, ACLS, PALS from AHA
- Recent CRNA experience in a ACU (hospital)
- All shifts and cases required.
We can offer:
- An above average industry rate
- Extended contact terms
- Relocation assistance
- Opportunity for permanent residency