The ICU Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible for professional nursing care of patients in the assigned area/department, including identification of patient needs and implementation of nursing interventions.
- Assesses patient’s condition and nursing needs.
- Administers medications to and performs treatments on assigned patients.
- Assists with and/or initiates emergency measures appropriately.
- Reports changes in patient condition or pertinent observations to the appropriate physician
- Demonstrates ability to function in a Charge Nurse role when assigned.
- Delegation of duties to and supervision of both licensed and non-licensed personnel.
- Recent work experience in ICU / ACU.
- ACLS from American Heart Association or the American Red Cross.
- Basic Cardiac Life Support Certification Required
- Valid State Licensing