| Mechanical Design Engineer will provide support by using CAD system to create assembly and detail drawings based on rough sketches or from general engineering and design information, provided verbally or from notes.
Designs and details parts and assemblies of various speaker systems using SolidWorks 3D CAD
- Develops mechanical design data, sketches, notes and calculations.
- Sets up and maintains CAD files for new projects from commencement to completion.
- Modifies existing drawings and complete Engineering Change Notices in accurate and thorough manner.
- Works in a team environment or independently as needed.
- Store drawings electronically for later use, and meets all the deadlines.
- Experience in manufacturing database software as related to Bills of Materials.
- Minimum of 5 years of applicable working experience.
- Proficient in SolidWorks 3D CAD and Microsoft Office tools.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Previous experience in audio systems design (speakers).
- 5 years of SolidWorks 3D CAD systems experience.