View all jobs
Registered Nurse ICUPerris, CA · Healthcare
Job title Registered Nurse ICU
- Deliver quality patient care by following the facility care-plan from admission to discharge.
- Prepare the assessment of patient’s progress.
- Will monitor pain management procedures.
- Will participate in the discharge-planning process.
- Will ensure current and accurate patient documentation.
- Will supervise ancillary staff members.
Bachelor's degree in Nursing, an Associates degree, or a Nursing diploma from an accredited Institution.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and computer skills.
- Knowledge of medication administration procedures.
- At least six months Medical/Surgical experience in an acute-care setting is preferred.
- Critical Care experience preferred.
- BCLS certification; ACLS preferred.
- A current state RN license.