Opportunity available for electronic technician's.
1.Set up and operate equipment to assemble, inspect, and rework prototype and service electronic products
2. Repair and solder joints to IPC 610 standard.
3. Setup and monitor solder paste screen printer.
4. Interpret X-ray PCBA (printed circuit board assembly) inspection machine data.
5. Assemble PCBA’s into radios or amplifiers.
6. Repair or rework PCBA’s by soldering.
Required skills and certifications:
- Soldering skills.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 2 years work experience in the specified field.