We are seeking Registered Nurses for the ICU in a hospital setting.
ICU RN'S JOB DESCRIPTION
Applicant Requirements and Qualifications:
- Provides nursing consideration to patients in the ICU.
- Keeps all patients under close surveillance and systematizes recommended pharmaceuticals and medicines.
- Participates in the evaluation of patients, dressing wounds, and screening the life support hardware.
- Provides the patient's family with support and in additional training on the most proficient method for home care.
- Provides guidance and direction to other authorized medical caretakers, telemetry, and nursing aides in the ICU,.
- ICU RN must be highly skilled in blood work in various capacities. (E.g. central and arterial draw)
- Completes and records beginning evaluation of the patient as per the facilities intake policy.
- Initiates and modifies the patient's arrangement of care.
- Incorporates clinical and specialized parts of care with nursing activities in agreement of facility techniques.
- Documents nursing actions and patient reaction as per facility guidelines.
- Supervises staff in their execution of doled out employment related obligations..
- Maintains and updates abilities required for success in patient care.
- Active RN State license
- Recent ICU, PICU, CCU, Nursing experience in a hospital setting
- Compact license a plus for travel assignments
- Valid AHA ARC Certifications e.g. ACLS, BCLS
- No extended international travel for 7 years
- Completed skills checklist questioner
- Satisfactory drug screen and background check
- 2 professional references