2 Analyzer Techs for afternoon shift, 3pm-11:10, M-Sat. Every 3rd weekend off. Military Vets a plus Electronics Analysis exp They are working on the BMW line Microsoft office experience Contract is 1 year max
• Troubleshoot electronic products and all equipment and be able to repair products, equipment with little or no assistance.
• Communicate defects to team members.
• Perform root-cause analysis through teardown of defective products.
• Perform data entry of product failures.
• Lead corrective actions with production and cross-functional teams.
• Assist in training and advising employees on teardown analysis and other issues involving scrap and defects.
• Support PM duties as specified and prioritized.
• Complete purchase requisitions as needed
• Associates Degree or equivalent electronics experience.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficiency in current corporate package – Must have demonstrated basic Word and basic Excel skills (Equivalent to HARMAN’s Level 1 certification) • Statistical charting and analytical experience preferred.
• Knowledge of equipment and aptitude for understanding mechanical systems.
• Self-starter, able to work without constant direction. • Problem-solving skills
• Proficiency in analysis and repair of electronic printed circuit boards and audio system devices, such as amplifiers, radios, navigation units and infotainment units.
• Ability to understand audio system specifications such as electrical schematic diagrams, product block diagrams, test plans & specifications, vehicle interface requirements and its communication bus configuration.
• Proficiency on the use of electronic measurement equipment, such as oscilloscope, multi-meter, audio analyzer, signal generator, power supply, etc.
• Ability to understand Digital and Analog signal processing, e.g. 12C communication between devices.
• Ability to understand I/O data coming from Microprocessors, EEPROM ICs; e.g. NEC V850 IC, STP9 IC, INAND IC, etc.
• Understanding of basic flash programmers set up through GUI interface PC program, e.g. NEC Flash Pro V (FPG 5).
• Knowledge in effective problem solving methodologies, such as 5 WHYs, fault tree analysis, potential cause analysis and some use of statistical tool is desirable (Pareto analysis).
• Experience reading and interpreting work instructions such as Visual Job Instructions; including any safety use of protective equipment such as gloves, eyeglasses, mask, ESD wrist straps, etc.
• Experience in the electronic manufacturing work environment and its regulations, such as ESD requirements, 5 “S” procedure and rules, handling of hazardous material, product handling and storage, environmental policies, ergonomic policies, use protective tools and floor identification
• Associates Degree or equivalent electronics experience