The install tech will design, fabricate, and install custom automotive parts.
- Ability to wire and install car audio equipment.
- Experience with acoustic enclosures / sound schemes.
- Vehicle tear downs and assemblies
- Clay Molding / prototype part design
- 5-7 years experience in custom automotive part design
- Knowledgeable in design using clay, composites, and fiberglass materials
- Understanding of welding, vac forming, vinyl wrapping, leather wrapping
- Experience with general hand tools and shop equipment , micrometers, calipers etc.
- Knowledge of automotive electrical systems.
- Associate's degree or equivalent experience.
Drug screen and background check will be performed on all new hires.
High possibility for overtime work.