Traveling and instate local nurses needed to fill various available positions for locations in the United States.
RN General Job Description:
- Assess patient health problems and needs, develop and implement nursing care plans, and maintain medical records.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, convalescent, or disabled patients.
- May advise patients on health maintenance and disease prevention or provide case management.
- Licensing or registration required.
- This is a FLOAT position. Must have a minimum of 2 years experience in Tertiary Care with Intermediate patients & Med-Surg pts. Must have experience with Chronic vents, care of trauma patients, vascular patients & a variety of medication drips.
- There will be weekend rotation & holiday rotation as needed. Will float to other units during a shift based on census & staffing requirements.
- RN is required to have BLS & ACLS is highly desired.
- Must have experience in McKesson & EPIC; will be required to attend additional EPIC training & this training may be required to attend it on the weekend. Solid Navy/white scrubs required.
- Active RN state licenses
- Compact endorsement for travel in certain states
- Satisfactory competency and medications exam
- Valid AHA Certifications e.g. ACLS, BCLS
- No extended international travel for 7 years
- Completed skills checklist questioner
- Satisfactory drug screen and background check
- 2 professional references