Traveling or local nurses needed to fill LD nursing position in Minnesota. (Nights)
Labor and Delivery RN
1. Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
2. Current RN license in the State of Minnesota
3. Current BLS certification
4. Current NRP certification or attends NRP within 3 months of employment and maintains certification.
5. Equivalent of 1 year full time minimum LDRP experience.
6. Completion of Fetal Heart Monitoring course preferred, or completes within 6 months of employment.
- Active RN state license
- Compact license a plus for travel assignments
- Valid AHA ARC Certifications e.g. ACLS, BCLS
- No extended international travel for 7 years
- Completed skills checklist questioner
- Satisfactory drug screen and background check
- Satisfactory Medication and Competency exam
- 2 professional references
- We offer competitive pay and accommodation packages tailored to our nurses’ specific needs.