Operating Room RN
Mishawaka, IN (464143) American Heart BLS, IN RN License, Spine experience would be desirable but a solid general OR skill set is most important. They will take evening call once a week and may work Saturdays. Saint Joseph Health System is a not-for-profit, multi-hospital health system located in North Central Indiana.
Our system includes:
• 254-bed acute-care hospital at the Mishawaka Campus
• 58-bed acute-care hospital at the Plymouth Campus
• 40-bed Saint Joseph Rehabilitation Institute
• More than 85 providers in the Saint Joseph Physician
• Community health centers and additional points of access
• St. Paul’s, a Sanctuary Senior Living Community, with 368 suites for independent living, assisted living, skilled nursing care, rehabilitation and wellness and memory care.
• Holy Cross, a Sanctuary Senior Living Community, with 168 suites for rehabilitation and wellness and skilled nursing care
• Trinity Tower, a Sanctuary Senior Living Community, with 84 affordable senior apartments • Health Insurance Services
• VNA Home Care Saint Joseph Health System continues the legacy of caring for Michiana begun by the Sisters of the Holy Cross and the Poor Handmaids of Jesus Christ more than 150 years ago.
Saint Joseph Health System is a Regional Ministry Organization of Trinity Health that provides compassionate, faith-based care paired with the latest in advanced medical technology and procedures. In addition to acute-based hospital care, we are proud to provide a wide range of community-based and post-acute services including: community wellness, physical rehabilitation, home care, physician clinics, outpatient services, independent and assisted senior living, memory care and affordable senior apartments. At Saint Joseph Health System, our values give us strength. That character guides every decision we make - even when those decisions are complicated, costly or hard. We honor our mission to care for every man, woman and child who needs us by investing in technology, people and capabilities that allow us to set the standard for quality care.
• Active RN state license
• Compact license a plus for travel assignments
• Valid AHA ARC Certifications e.g. ACLS, BCLS
• No extended international travel for 7 years
• Completed skills checklist questioner
• Satisfactory drug screen and background check
• 2 professional references
We offer competitive pay and accommodation packages tailored to our nurses' specific needs.