- 12 Hour Day/Night RN Rotating shifts between (Internal Medicine) and its sister unit (Pulminary Internal Medicine unit). Must have at least 2 years of nursing experience with recent level on cardiac experience.
- This is a Remote Telemetry position. You DO NOT NEED TO BE A TELEMETRY RN-candidates will be mentored on the unit.
- Must have recent travel experience. 13 week contract. If unit is experiencing low censes travelers will be expected to float to other medical/surgical units as needed.
This is an Internal Medicine unit offering challenges to not only the new graduate but also the experienced RN. The RN staff work collaboratively with physicians to provide cutting edge treatment modalities such as IV insulin and labetolol, IVIG and Cytoxan therapy for Lupus. The nursing staff are specialist in End Stage Renal Disease and perform Peritoneal Dialysis on second generation Baxter Cyclers. This is a Pulminary Internal Medicine Unit and sister unit.
• Active RN state license
• Compact license a plus for travel assignments
• Valid AHA ARC Certifications e.g. ACLS, BCLS
• No extended international travel for 7 years
• Completed skills checklist questioner
• Satisfactory drug screen and background check
• 2 professional references
LOCATION OF POSITION
ANN ARBOR, MI
12 Hour Day/Night
WEEKEND REQUIREMENT Yes
HOLIDAY REQUIREMENT Yes
ON-CALL REQUIREMENT Yes
CONTRACT LENGTH 13 Weeks
We offer competitive pay and accommodation packages tailored to our nurses specific needs.