Traveling and on location nurses needed to fill various positions for both in-state and aboard.
RN Job Description:
• Assess patient health problems and needs, develop and implement nursing care plans, and maintain medical records.
• Administer nursing care to ill, injured, convalescent, or disabled patients.
• May advise patients on health maintenance and disease prevention or provide case management.
• Active RN state license
• Compact license a plus for travel assignments
• Valid AHA ARC Certifications e.g. ACLS, BCLS
• No extended international travel for 7 years
• Completed skills checklist questioner
• Satisfactory drug screen and background check
• 2 professional references
We offer competitive pay and accommodation packages tailored to our candidates’ specific needs.