Traveling and on location nurses needed to fill various available positions for both stateside and aboard locations in and around the United States.
RN General Job Description:
Job Tasks for: RN
- Assess patient health problems and needs, develop and implement nursing care plans, and maintain medical records.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, convalescent, or disabled patients.
- May advise patients on health maintenance and disease prevention or provide case management.
- Licensing or registration required.
• Consult and coordinate with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans.
• Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
• Modify patient treatment plans as indicated by patients' responses and conditions.
• Monitor all aspects of patient care, including diet and physical activity.
• Monitor, record and report symptoms and changes in patients' conditions.
• Observe nurses and visit patients to ensure that proper nursing care is provided.
• Prepare patients for, and assist with, examinations and treatments.
• Prepare rooms, sterile instruments, equipment and supplies, and ensure that stock of supplies is maintained.
• Provide health care, first aid, immunizations and assistance in convalescence and rehabilitation in locations such as schools, hospitals, and various industries.
• Record patients' medical information and vital signs.
- Active RN state licenses
- Compact endorsement for travel
- Valid AHA Certifications e.g. ACLS, BCLS
- No extended international travel for 7 years
- Completed skills checklist questioner
- Satisfactory drug screen and background check
- 2 professional references
- We offer competitive pay and accommodation packages tailored to our candidates’ specific needs.