View all jobs
Administrative Assistant / Order Management SpecialistNorthridge, CA
Administrative Assistant / Order Management Specialist
- Process customer purchase orders within 2 hours of receipt (RUSH 40- minutes)
- Communicate pricing/inventory issues to sales and planning as need
- Communicate inclusion/exclusion issues to sales and CRM admin
- Communicate credit hold/payment requirements to sales and credit department
- Ensure accuracy of terms, pricing and program, shipping condition
- Communicate DROP SHIP information/Expedited Orders to Ryder
- Create 3rd party orders at the direction of planner
- Ensure 3rd party pricing is updated
- Request CH release as needed so planner can obtain item req.
- Invoice 3rd party shipments
- Provide order quotes
- Provide freight quotes and add to orders as required for expedited shipments on Pre-paid accounts.
- Process return requests within 3 hrs of receipt.
- Issue return label or arrange pickup with warehouse as needed o RYDER RA requests will take priority as return is in house awaiting processing.
- Research shipping/inventory issues
- Obtain BOL, POD and cycle counts
- File ZMISSHIP report to track warehouse issues
- Issue credit/debit as needed based on researched findings
- Run open order report daily to ensure all orders are moving in a timely manner
- Communicate low inventory/past due PO’s/no inventory to planning
- Provide tracking information as required
- Direct customers to appropriate departments such as parts or customer service when required
- Ensure all required approvals are provided
- Check purchase maximum of 3k is not exceeded
- Work with credit department to process credit cards
- Respond to e-mail inquiries within 2 business days
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have a high level of computer skills
- Must be proficient in all Microsoft
- Knowledge of SAP Eligibility Requirements:
- High School Degree required; prefer additional education.