Job Code ECommerce Developer III
Title E-Commerce Developer III
Location Omaha, NE
Job Opening Type Full-Time
General Summary The E-Commerce Developer III will be responsible for designing, developing and maintaining the retail environment for e-Commerce. Under general supervision, the E-Commerce Developer III will participate in all phases of the software development life cycle.
Responsibilities 1. Design, implement, and maintain e-Commerce retail solutions.
2. Participate in all aspects of software development, including requirements analysis, estimation, software design and implementation, testing, and deployment.
3. Transform complex business requirements into candidate technical solutions.
4. Review pros and cons of design and implementation options with internal teams and vendors.
5. Define design and development standards adapted for e-Commerce development.
6. Provide inputs and direction to the team for design and implementation on e-Commerce platform.
7. Manage version control and release management of software.
8. Participate in design and code review.
9. Define non-functional requirements that address supportability and scalability.
10. Resolve technical problems related to the e-Commerce implementation.
11. Proactively engage with stakeholders and IT teams to meet business goals.
12. Work effectively with others to design solutions and resolve issues.
13. Provide on-call support.
14. Mentor and coach less experienced colleagues.
15. Perform other related duties, as assigned.
Education and Qualifications 1. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
2. 5-7 years experience in software development.
3. 3-5 years of experience in developing e-Commerce solutions. Preferably extensive experience implementing Demandware e-Commerce applications.
4. Experience in Agile development methodologies preferred.
5. Experience in the design and implementation of J2EE-based e-Commerce platforms preferred.
6. Java or e-Commerce certification preferred.
EOE is an Equal Opportunity Employer