• Design, fabricate and install custom class A parts into cars.
• Design and install audio wiring into vehicles
• Design and build customer acoustic enclosures to specifications.
• Vehicle tear down and assembly
• Clay modeling and styling of prototype parts for concept cars
• Fabrication shop upkeep (parts bin, supply bin,
• Helping co-worker learn new skills
• 7+ years of experience in custom automotive part design and installation.
• Skilled in clay modeling.
• Experience with composites and fiberglass related materials.
• Experience with prototype and concept car builds.
• Armature builds, vac-forming, vinyl wrapping, leather wrapping.
• Use of all hand tools and shop equipment.
• Experience with welding.
• Experience with Metal work and parts fabrication.
• Passion for audio and music
• Experience with wiring vehicle electrical systems
Education: Associates preferred; Experience will be accepted