Our client is currently seeking a Sr. UX Designer
Senior UX Designer
As a senior user experience designer, you’ll be a vital part of translating the Healthcare brand into useful, intuitive, and engaging digital experiences for a variety of audiences, including consumers, members, agents, providers and your colleagues. You’ll work on a cross-disciplinary team with visual designers, content strategists and developers in a collaborative environment using Agile methodologies to shape the information architecture, usability, and interaction design of the digital experience – websites and mobile applications. This is an opportunity to work on a high-profile brand that’s making a real difference in the lives of your family, friends and neighbors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Define and execute usability testing strategies; including drafting task lists, moderating tests, and evaluating and clearly and concisely communicate impact-ful finding to project team and stakeholders.
• Maintain awareness of evolving UX design patterns and best practices while continually seeking to innovate and revolutionize processes.
• Be an ambassador advocating for the user and UX Research within the company and industry.
• Build and maintain team rapport with creative staff, account managers, and project managers.
• Communicate ideas, concepts and user interface direction with peers and management.
• Be a positive contributor to team environments.
Education and Experience
More than 3 years professional experience with user experience design for software interfaces
Proven experience leading the design, architecting, and optimizing of websites and/or applications, especially consumer-facing and transnational-focused interfaces
Degree in a relevant field (human-computer interaction, information design, communications, etc.)
Experience working in and leading the user experience design effort within agile design and development teams
Experience designing and conducting usability tests and using diagramming & prototyping software, such as Axure RP, Omnigraffle, or Balsamiq
Ability to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure with careful attention to detail
Must be self-motivated, organized and accountable