Our client is currently seeking a QA Consultant.
• The candidate must be a self-starter and be able to work with little/no supervision.
• Analyze business requirements and technical specification documents to develop Test Strategy and Plan, Test Cases and Scenarios.
• The position will also include working with business and technical resources to analyze problems encountered in testing and determining changes required to correct problems.
• Report daily status to Project Leadership team
• Should be able to coordinate test planning and resource estimation for the project.
• Should be able to track and monitor the testing progress of the project and provide status to Project Lead/Manager
• Should be able to coordinate with different teams.
• Should be able to identify issues and follow it till completion.
• Should be able to work on multiple projects at the same time.
• Should be able to manage the test effort for the project.
• Has a good understanding of testing methodology
• Log test results/defects and perform test results analysis
• Good understanding of data analysis and issue analysis
• Experience in following Test Processes
• Has experience leading testing effort for multiple projects (2-4 years)
• Has experience testing Java Applications
• Has experience managing a team of testers (6-8 years)
• Has reviewed, documented and organized Test Plan, Test Cases, Execution Results and defects (6-8 years)
• The QA Consultant must have experience creating automated scripts for regression testing preferably using Rational tools
• The candidate must have extensive experience writing SQL queries
• Flexible and dynamic – quickly adapt to changing needs of the business
• Healthcare experience
• Experience working with Rational Tools
• Business and data knowledge of Health Care industry
• Bachelor's degree in a related field