The Maintenance Manager will manage Mechanical and Electrical staff to support the production line, including responsibilities for staffing, preventive maintenance, continuous improvement, utilities, and safety. Engineer manages the electrical department to optimize machine efficiency and provide a safe working environment.
- Engineer is to analyze work delays and quality issues to discover and remedy root cause problems as they relate to electrical, HVAC, and maintenance systems.
- Engineer coordinates work of outside contractors.
- Engineer works with all maintenance associates in managing performance and professional growth.
- Engineer helps to create culture of safety and efficiency
- Engineer develops, maintains, and analyzes preventive maintenance program
- Engineer supports training and development initiatives
- Ensures all Preventive maintenance orders are assigned and completed in allotted time.
- Ensures proper safety rules are followed.
- Ensures all work areas and shop housekeeping levels are maintained by all maintenance associates.
- Ensures all maintenance team members are on task and complete work in timely manner.
- Provide advanced skilled electrical maintenance support to all areas of Production and Facilities.
- Maintains electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems and components, including but not limited to monitoring and modification of all PLC programs.
- Troubleshoot, determine equipment malfunctions, and apply skills to restore and repair to operation.
- Install, start up, and shut down equipment in accordance with Company safety procedures and in line with OSHA standards.
- Advise Operators and maintenance associates of safe operations.
- Communicate potential problems and/or inherent dangers to appropriate supervisors, managers, or team leaders.
- Adhere to all internal company and other legal HSE requirements.
- Engineer must have a four year degree in Engineering discipline or education in other disciplines with a minimum of 10-15 years experience working in continuous process manufacturing industry in the electrical/electronic discipline.
- Engineer will have excellent computer skills, knowledge of statistical process control and proven leadership skills with high technical aptitude.
- Comply with all Company policies and procedures.
- Perform scheduled Weekly On-Call.