Our client is currently looking for a Technical Lead:
Test Leads with Healthcare, Mainframe, and Agile qualifications plus IBM Rational Tools preferred. Lead should have proven experience leading large healthcare payer projects. NASCO preferred (this is a manual testing environment)
Responsible for verifying and validating whether products or services meet specified requirements; involved in all phases of the QA process. They implement quality assurance objectives and processes, monitor and evaluate testing results against the predetermined objectives, and apply recommended actions for improvements. Quality control activities may include functional and non-functional testing such as regression, system, integration, security and performance testing. QA professionals are responsible for defining the test environment used by the organization. They interact with all members of the project team including architects, business analysts, systems analysts and project managers. They also work with the development team to successfully integrate testing into each development phase. Other responsibilities include developing and executing formal test plans, writing and executing test cases/scripts, and validating results. They define and track quality assurance metrics such as defects, defect counts, test results and test status. QA professionals communicate testing results and provide recommendations based on issues discovered. They also monitor, evaluate and make recommendations on QA tasks within enterprise-wide processes such as change and release management.
• Works on multiple programs/systems as a testing lead.
• Provides technical leadership and support (e.g., subject matter expertise) for IT team to ensure that the testing methodologies are maintained and high quality products are delivered to meet business needs.
• Works on projects/issues of high complexity across multiple development environments or enterprise-wide systems.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
• 7 years of IT and business experience, with 5 years in Quality Assurance and 2 years of audit or assessment or other relevant experience required.
• Experience developing and conducting test processes for multiple types of systems, client users and/or units across an organization.
• Demonstrated proficiency in Software Testing applications.
• In-depth knowledge of the Software Development Methodology.
• Strong understanding of engineering and testing functions.
Experience in testing large-scale enterprise products/applications.