• Support End-Users with applications including SAP ERP, SAP MII, and Microsoft SharePoint
• Escalation point for Helpdesk and first-level troubleshooting of Business Systems Applications
• Provides basic support of SAP ECC 6.x configuration and structures which will entail fundamental business requirements analysis, system configuration, testing (using pre-developed test scripts), training and documentation.
• Coordinate and execute functional testing of applications
• Analyze business processes, gather requirements and generate functional specifications
• Assist with design, modification and implementation of new and existing business systems applications
• Driving optimization of SAP configuration to streamline business processes
• Help organize storage of information and administer security within SharePoint team sites and document libraries
• Assist with development of workflows and forms as needed for business processes
• Other Duties as Required
Our culture is heavily influenced by being a technology-driven company; the ongoing growth our company is experiencing and the impact that has on our employees; our core values: accountability, ethical behavior, fact‐based decision making, persistence, respect, and safety; and by being a very friendly place to work!
- 2-5 years working with SAP PP and MM modules
- Basic understanding of functions and information flow within an ERP system
- Strong problem solving skills
- Experience managing small to medium projects through to completion
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with SharePoint and InfoPath forms
- Can develop/support Relational Database, Transactional & Web-Based Systems
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Visio
- Work in strategic business initiatives to deliver new system functions
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to conduct and direct research into IT issues and products.
- Highly self-motivated, self-directed, and attentive to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Work independently and efficiently with minimal supervision.