Overview of Position:
The position will be responsible for preparation of fund financial statements and analysis and maintenance of historical information of the private equity funds.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Preparation of financial statement of the funds
- Preparation of weekly public and private fund returns
- Preparation of weekly investment activity report
- Preparation of quarterly schedules for the Advisory Committee of Warburg Pincus
- Quarterly fund performance analysis (based on actual and estimated)
- Limited Partner quarterly request as well as special ad-hoc request from limited partners and Warburg Pincus deal professionals.
- Replying to requests from audit firms and our Limited Partners
- General account analysis and research with recommendations to manager re: issues/concerns and improvements for existing analysis.
- Management fee and general partner distribution calculations
- Maintenance of fund cash flow history
- 2-3 years of experience
- BS in Accounting required (CPA helpful)
- Strong understanding of accounting principles
- Detail oriented, quality conscious, and the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Will communicate with limited partners, deal professionals, and managing directors.
- Experience generating financial statements, IRR calculations, and partner allocations is preferred
- Excellent computer and analytical skills are essential.
- Ability to work with all levels of management and employees in an open team environment.
- Must be able to demonstrate self motivation and ownership of assigned work