The Enterprise Account Executive is responsible for providing new revenue by identifying, qualifying, proposing and closing new opportunities. Also responsible for planning, formulating, and implementing a sales strategy, continued market penetration and client satisfaction on a long term basis. The Enterprise Account Executive can be assigned a territory based upon individual strengths, specialized knowledge of vertical market or an existing relationship.
Summary of Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sells across the full spectrum of IT and telecommunications services inclusive of voice, data, networking solutions.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of our services and solutions. Keeps abreast of industry developments and competitive offerings.
- Formulates and implements sales plans, including strategies, activities and time frames to ensure achievement of sales objectives.
- Identifies and qualifies prospects by using a consultative sales approach, conducts needs/solutions analysis, prepares proposals and presents our capabilities to prospective clients.
- Prepares economical and technically proficient proposals, bids and quotations; obtains necessary engineering assistance; obtains management approval when required.
- Negotiates client contract for services and solutions.
- Conducts analysis & market research for prospective accounts.
- Works across all internal organizations to close sales.
- Ensures client satisfaction and sells add-on business where applicable.
- Prepares weekly forecasts in CRM system
- Maintains a comprehensive database of prospects with detailed information on their businesses.
- Participates in management meetings, discussions and decisions conducive to the financial success of the firm.
- Participates in trade organizations and trade show activities.
- Develops and maintain relationships with building owners, managers, brokers and trade consultants.
Minimum of five (5) years experience selling multiyear voice, data, and network services solutions with a history of high quota achievement.
Strong technical knowledge of voice and data communications systems, including IP applications and internet-based solutions, required. Experience working in a service provider and multi-tenant environment is preferred.
Strong vertical knowledge/established relationships, which is current or recent, in healthcare (including hospitals, doctor offices, assisted living, retirement commmunities, and/or pharmaceuticals), financial and Higher education or any other enterprise verticals.
Experience in both a small and large company environment a plus.
Strong interpersonal skills with effective and positive leadership qualities.
Desired working knowledge of Avaya, Cisco voice servers and applications, Unified Messaging Platforms, Cisco network hardware and software and Private IP networks.
Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business, financial and technical documents.
Ability to respond to inquiries or complaints from customers and prospects.
Ability to effectively communicate to internal personnel, and customer groups in verbal and written format.
Must have strong ability to prepare and deliver corporate sales presentations.
Ability to communicate to all CXX level contacts.
Ability to cold call, create new opportunities or follow up on warm leads.
Ability to leverage his/her contacts with accounts, consultants and pas associates to create opportunities.
Solid negotiating skills.
Understands how to sell to multiple departments within an account.