Industry Applications-HPS professionals design, implement and deploy packaged software solutions that have been developed to accommodate unique PUBLIC SERVICES industry business and management processes, regulatory requirements and other business needs.
HandPS-Industry Applications professionals analyze, design, build, test and deploy innovative Public Service industry-specific solutions that enable industry standards and processes.
H&PS-Cross Industry professionals develop and deliver business solutions across all H&PS industries.
A professional at this position level has the following responsibilities: • Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems • Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals • Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems • Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture • Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance • Decisions often impact the team in which they reside • Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client
- Minimum 1+ years of Accela Product Suite experience
- Expertise in Accela licensing, conversation, implementation & configuration
- Experienced in the Government sector
- 2+ experience with data conversions processes and data cleansing
- Understanding of master data management concepts
- 2+ exp converting data to and from both Oracle and SQL Server databases
- 2+ Experience developing windows applications using Visual Basic .NET