Oracle professionals design, implement and deploy Oracle solutions to achieve defined business goals. Maintain skills in Oracle applications process design and configuration; Oracle application design, development, integration, testing and deployment; and Oracle application technical architecture.
Fusion-Applications professionals design, implement and deploy Fusion Applications solutions.
A professional at this position level within this client has the following responsibilities:
• Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
• Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals
• Interacts with senior management at a client on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach
• Has some latitude in decision-making. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments
• Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility
• Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client
The Oracle Cloud ERP Manager will be responsible for project management, requirements gathering, data mapping, business needs analysis and support. An oracle Cloud ERP Manager has excellent communication skills, is adaptable and thrives in a dynamic, always changing environment. The manager will have excellent knowledge/experience in Cloud-Apps HCM and related modules with proven project delivery through full lifecycle from requirements through deployment/support.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Ability to travel 80 - 100%
• 1-5+ years of Enterprise HCM implementation (HCM, Benefits, Payroll, e-modules) experience
• 1-3+ years of experience in HR Enterprise global design
• 1-5+ years of experience in Microsoft Office Suite
• 1-3+ years of experience in documenting business processes, business needs analysis & business mapping
• 1-3+ years of experience in presenting and conducting workshop
• Bachelor's degree
• Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Excellent leadership and management skills
• Ability to articulate technical issues in business terms and vice-versa