Oracle professionals design, implement and deploy Oracle solutions to achieve defined business goals. Maintain skills in Oracle applications process design and configuration; Oracle application design, development, integration, testing and deployment; and Oracle application technical architecture.
PeopleSoft-SCM professionals design, implement and deploy PeopleSoft supply chain management solutions.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
• Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
• Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
• Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
• Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture
• Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance
• Decisions often impact the team in which they reside
• Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture
Desired Skills & Experience
• Ability to travel 80 - 100%
• Some Healthcare experience required
• 1-3+ years of SCM functional consulting experience (inventory)
• 1-3+ years of SCM experience
• 1-3+ years of hands-on functional work experience
• Background in applications and implementation
• Bachelors degree
• Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Excellent leadership and management skills
• Ability to articulate technical issues in business terms and vice-versa