Technology professionals implement and lead highly complex technology projects. Working with clients, they design, develop and deliver innovative technology solutions that drive high performance. These professionals may build, test, install and maintain software across a variety of projects and industries, working with leading enterprise applications such as SAP, Siebel, PeopleSoft and Oracle or with custom-built applications, and they are involved in a wide range of challenging global technology projects.
Software Engineering professionals work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle to analyze, design, build, test, implement and/or maintain multiple system components or applications for us or our clients.
Software as a Service professionals demonstrate skills and experience related to Software as a Service (SaaS) - software delivery model in which software and associated data are centrally hosted on the cloud.
Salesforce.com professionals demonstrate skills in Salesforce.com which is the leader in CRM solutions for customer relationship management software and cloud computing.
The Salesforce.com Developer will be responsible for implementation, configuration and deployment of Salesforce software in accordance to client requirements.
A professional at this position level within our company has the following responsibilities:
• Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
• Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
• Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
• Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within the company.
• Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
• Decisions often impact the team in which they reside.
• Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within the company.
Overtime compensation applicable
Bonus’ awarded based on performance
Desired Skills & Experience
• 2-7 years Salesforce.com Development experience.
• Minimum 2 year development experience with Force.com, APEX or Visualforce
• Minimum 2 year of requirements gathering, testing and training experience
• Experience developing and maintaining custom reports and dashboards
• Ability to travel 50% of the time
• Must be within commutable distance to the Minneapolis office or willing to relocate unassisted
• Salesforce.com certifications, specifically SFDC DEV 401 Certification
• 1-2 years development experience with Java and/or Siebel
• Force.com platform experience
• Integrating Salesforce.com software with 3rd party solutions
• Prior OO programming in Java, Ruby or .Net preferred
SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Data Migration experience
• SSO and web services experience
• Demonstrated leadership in professional setting, either military or civilian
• Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
• Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills