This parts administrator is responsible for processing orders on-line and by phone. There is high call and e-mail customer contact volume in a fast-paced office environment.
• Generate return authorization numbers for the subsequent return of parts for credit including monthly monitoring for completion.
• Trace shipments and or request proof of deliveries when necessary.
• Issue pricing adjustment on customer accounts – credits and re-bills for pricing error on invoices.
• Quote pricing to customers.
• At least 2+ years of previous office administrative experience.
• Must possess excellent administrative skills, telephone skills and be able to resolve customer issues.
• Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office and SAP.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Detail-oriented and effective problem solver.
• Must be able to maintain accurate records.
• High School graduate or GED
• Familiarity with audio products.
• Clear and strategic thinker; proven experience in translating strategies into actionable plans
• Capable of handling multiples projects / initiatives simultaneously and executing to completion
• Proven team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills who can effectively work with all levels of a global matrixed organization
• Act as a Change Management enabler on various projects and programs across the business
Understanding and working in past organizations that have centralized and de-centralized structures as business requirements change
• Have clear objectives and strives to exceed them
• Takes ownership for personal career and skill development