The Executive Director embraces the vision, the mission and the culture of the organization and leads the team in creating and maintaining a vibrant and engaging living environment for our residents, and a great place to work for its colleagues.
As the Executive Director you oversee day to day business operations to ensure exceptional quality and service, sustained resident satisfaction and colleague engagement, operational efficiency, and strong financial results. The Licensed Nursing Home Administrator and Directors of each functional areas report directly to you, and together you lead the team of colleagues throughout the community. In this role, you work in an entrepreneurial environment and are empowered to lead your community with creativity and independence with the support of the Executive Leadership Group.
As the Executive Director, you are involved in every facet of the operation – Hospitality, Dining, Marketing and Sales, Wellness and Fitness, Community Outreach, Facility Management, Programming, Recreation and Engagement, Clinical Services, and Administrative Support. The Executive Director is ultimately accountable to make a positive difference in the lives of both residents and colleagues.
• Drive a mission-focused and resident-centered culture,
• Cultivate relationships with residents and staff, and
• Develop leadership and programs to sustain community success with a growth mindset
The Executive Director reports to the Voce President of Operations, and supervises the entire Community Leadership Team
Desired Skills & Experience
Successful candidates for this position should possess:
• Nursing Home Administrator License in the state of Maryland, or become licensed in the State of Maryland.
• Minimum of 5 years as a Nursing Home Administrator with prior experience as an Executive Director for a CCRC
• Minimum of 5 years experience in the Retirement Living/Healthcare industry
Above all, the most successful candidates will be those who love to be inspired, those who enjoy inspiring others, and those who are comfortable bringing their heart to work!