Our client is tackling personalization and recommendation challenges that few (if any) startups have ever had to overcome. Similarly, we manage an operations team of 150+ people using all home-grown warehouse management software — ask us about our image processing pipeline some time. And we’ve done it all with only a handful of (kick-ass) engineers from places like Google, MIT, Harvey Mudd and Oxford.
In addition, our client is a company free of PMs, and likely to remain so for a long time. If you like growing the business from the ground up, helping to steer our strategy, and defining and prioritizing your own projects, we’d love to hear from you.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Expert command of Python or similar scripting language
• 5+ years experience with Product Development
• Experience with Mongo
• Experience with Backbone
• Experience founding or working at a startup
• Interest in new web and mobile technologies
• Curiosity, independence and a portfolio of cool side projects
• BS in Computer Science or equivalent