View all jobs
Senior Azure EngineerSouthfield, MI
Senior Azure Engineer
- The Azure Engineer will provide leadership and guidance from design to implementation and daily support of MS Cloud environment.
- Ensure Azure partners with O365 services configured
- Analyzing, consulting, performing changes within the Azure environment based on tasks request and project effort.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience working in technology with a focus on Microsoft solutions
- A minimum of three years of experience planning and executing on-premises to Azure migrations
- Three years of experience working with Azure IaaS, Azure networking, and Azure site reliability solutions
- Can track a project to timeline and escalate to keep on track when necessary (not formal PMO duties)
- Direct experience working with Active Directory and Cloud computing (in Azure)
- Azure Active Directory Domain Services (ADSS) experience is preferred
- A well rounded background in Windows Servers, networking, set up and support of SQL Server databases, understanding of data in a Microsoft environment and a base of knowledge in Linux
- Degree - Bachelors in Computer Science