View all jobs
Web Applications Developer - .NetMontgomery, AL
- 5 to 7 years of IT General experience required (preferable 5-7 years of experience).
- Ability to develop web applications by using C#, TFS, CSS, IIS, Java Script, jQuery/Bootstrap, .Net 4.5 and higher and Web services (creation, publishing, using).
- Ability to document coding to plainly identify provided code for future IT staff.
- Ability to develop reports and/or forms using Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Proficiency with MS Office (including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access) and Visual Studio development tools.
- Ability to work with subject matter experts to understand application requirements.
- Needs to be able to work independently with minimal direction from State or other team members.